Trying to conceive. Had miscarriage in the past. On metformin and clomid. Will this increase the progesterone levels?

My daughter has been TTC for 3 years. She had a miscarriage in Jan at 7 weeks. Her progesterone level was 8.4 during that pregnancy. The dr. put her on Clomid 100mg / Metformin 1500mg last month and her P4 was 8.4 with no pregnancy. This cycle she is on 150 mg Clomid / Metformin 1500mg and her P4 was 40.7 at 6/7 DPO today. Does she stand a good chance at pregnancy with that level of progesterone?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013