Trying to conceive. Had miscarriage. Now positive pregnancy test. What does a test result of 54 mean?

I am 30 years old and have been trying to conceive for the last 6 months. Over a year and half ago I had a miscarriage before 8 weeks and several months prior to that I miscarried within four weeks. I had a positive pregnancy test and my HCG level on 29 days after LMP is 54. When I read about the 54 result on the internet it was discouraging. My ovulation usually occurs around the 16 day in my cycle. I will have another test in 2 days. My question is, what does the test result of 54 really mean?
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012