Trying to conceive. Had light pink discharge with few blood clots, no periods. Medical visit required?

Hello, I m 23 yrs old and I am married, my husband and I have been trying to have a baby and just about 2 weeks ago we were very sexual active. The last time we were intimate was 4 days ago. My concern is I had nt start my period since about 4 weeks ago or longer now. And about 3 days ago when I cleaned myself after urinating I had light pink blood . And so I thought I was starting my period and ofcourse dissapointed since we are trying to have a baby. But after that I didnt have any more bleeding what so ever with the exception of a light brown when I ones again cleaned myself the next day. I m not sure what s going on but I havent taken a pregnancy test since I actually thought I would start my period. Oh and I forgot to mention the first day I spotted the pink blood I did have a few blood clots. ( small ones). Should I seek a medical visit? Im confused.
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  43 Awaiting Answer