Trying to conceive. Had intercourse before and after periods. What are the chances of getting pregnant?

My husband and I are trying to become pregnant. My period came on Dec.27th but we had sex 4 days prior. And also Dec.28th, no Dec Dec.30th but we did have sex Jan.1st till Jan. 5th. According to charts my fertile days was the 5th & 6th and I started ovulating the 10th. Today makes the 4th day past ovulation and I have been receiving white milky discharge . I was wondering what are my chances and when should we have sex to conceive.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013