Trying to conceive. Had intercourse. Delayed period, spotting. Pregnant?

My period has always arrived on time like clock work, but clearly not this month. The first day of my last period was January 25 and my cycles are 30 days long, so I was expecting my period on February 24. Anyhow, fast forward, its now March 2 which means my period is 6/7 days late. Me and my hubby have been TTC. We had intercourse on February 1st, 14, 15, 17-20, and 24- 27. On the 21st I started to experience very light pink spotting but it was ONLY when I wiped and it was only that one time. It didn t cross my mind that it could have been implantation bleeding because I assume the spotting was due to rough sex because he did go a little hard. Now here is the thing, considering that my period has never came late before I decided to take a HPT . I took one the day before yesterday (thursday) that I bought from the dollar store (pro-care) and yesterday (friday) I bought another HPT from Walmart but I forget the name of the brand. Both HPT came out negative. So I was just wondering what are the chances that I may be pregnant because as far as the ovulation calendar, we didn t exactly have sex around my fertile/ovulation period. There is no change in my diet , nor am I stress ..
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013
May 2013
Yes, you didn't have intercourse around the time of ovulation. Because according to your 30 days cycle the ovulation might have occurred on around 16th day of your cycle.
Delay in periods can occur due to many causes and hormonal imbalance is one of them.
You better go for blood test for pregnancy which will rule out the possibility.
If the test comes negative wait for few more days. If you do not get periods even after 4 to 5 days, consult gynecologist and take tablets for withdrawal bleeding.