Trying to conceive. Had a miscarriage due to ectopic pregnancy. Have urinary infection. Is that causing the infertility?

Hi . I am 33 years old and trying to concieve,I had a miscarriage in september,..The doc said this could be ectopic bt it was jst 5 weeks so before anything could be done it was all cleared. My periods have resumed albiet for 2 - 2and half days as compared to 3 days earlier. Should i be worried about this?..what are the tests that i sould do now to ensure that i am safely try beta hcg on follow up after two months was at 0.01 mg...i would like to do tests to ensure all is ok..including fertility . please suggest thanks.( i have urine infection problem you think that may get in way?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013