Trying to conceive. Had PCOS. Undergone hysterosalpingogram. Done semen test. Pregnancy?

hi.I am 26 years old and from 1 year we are trying for pregnancy.i had pcos but now it is no more.i am taking clomid from 4 months but no luck.This month i have gone for hysterosalpingogram test and test results are harmones are also husband semen test also normal.This month i have taken clomid and on 12th day my follicle size was 20mm and 16mm so doctor gave me choriomon injection for inducing there any possibility of releasing both eggs?
we also had relationship on 12th day following 3 there any possibility of pregnancy this month?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013