Trying to conceive. HSG shows left tube blockage. Ectopic pregnancy, right tube removed. IVF or laproscopy?

Hi Dr....the doctor remove my right tube because of my ectopic pregnancy in 2002 and in 2010 i have cyst i my left ovary(outsite the ovary) . the doctor remove the cyst but not remove my left ovary and just last week i m doing the HSG and the result is, my left tube is blockage. what i m goona ask Dr. XXXX is ..what i should do get the pregnant or having a baby? opening my tube with the laparoscopy surgery or doing the IVF procedure? thank u so much for your help Regard
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012