Trying to conceive. HSG report normal. Done folicullar test. Brown discharge while urinating. Pregnancy chances?

hello doctor. me and my husband are trying to have a baby from past one year. i was having done with follicular test on 11 th day the follicle will be there in ovary but it was not rupturing. now i had done with HSG the report was normal. now ones again i had follicular study there was a follicle of 14mm on 11th day and i went ones again on 13 day the radiologist told the follicle has partially ruptured and had one more follicle with 18.2mm. ones again i went on 14 day there was a follicle with 18mm and 20mm.after this i have dark brown discharge whenever i is my chances of pregnancy. please tell me can i able to concieve..
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012