Trying to conceive. HPT negative. Started getting periods. Any chances of pregnancy?

Hi I m Ese. I m 25 and married. My husband and I have been trying for a month to get pregnant. I ran some home pregnancy tests and they all came out negative. Two days ago, I started my period which was heavy on the 1st day, scanty yesterday and its even more scanty today. Could I be pregnant? I already ruled out the thought of pregnancy for this month since I ve started a new cycle. I also started a daily folic acid routine two days ago and I don t know if its the folic acid that s messing with my period. Pls I need answers. Thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013