Trying to conceive. Got thyroid level and tested with ovulation kits. Are this normal?

Hello. We have been trying to conceive for over a year now. I came off birthcontrol over Oct 2011, and have not practiced any for of birth control since. Since then I have had very irregular periods (cycles: 96 days, 49 days, 107 days, 36 days, 39 days, 96 days). I tested with Ovulation kits to make sure I am ovulating for the past three cycles, and I got positives on around day 22-24. My gynea has sent me for bloodwork to test my hormone levels, and the results came back normal . I don t know the exact values. A week ago my GP sent me for bloodwork as well (unrelated to my fertility issues). I asked for the results to be sent to me, and the results of the thyroid were: TSH = 2.7 FREE T4 = 17 Are these levels adequate to conceive? I am otherwise healthy 30 year old, never been pregnant, don t drink or smoke, 1.6m tall 62kg s, currently not on any medication.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013