Trying to conceive. Getting backaches, breast tenderness, cramps during ovulation. Suggestions?

Good day Doctor Christensen, I am 27 yrs.old Female old I have a 7 yrs.old Daughter, my Companion and I have been trying on getting Pregnant, for awhile I went to my Private Physician and he told me that I was fine in that area. I have noticed that the times I will seem to be ovulating I end up getting my Cycle or couple days after I have had sex on probably one of my Ovulating days on what would be the 3 days after I would sometimes start getting Back Aches, Breast Tenderness and Abdominal pain like ( Cramps ), it sometimes last for couple of days or a week and then my Cycle will start. My physician told me when couples try to hard that the Males Sperm Count drops and it usually takes up to a year before I can get Pregnant is this true?. I also forgot to mention that I have being Exercising a bout 3 days a week to include running. Is this healthy when trying to get pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013