Trying to conceive. Follicles and MSF in ovaries. Had laproscopy. Now?

hi doctor, m 31 yrs old married since 9 years. trying to concieve since last 6 months. first four months my follicles didnt grew and it showed msf in both the ovaries. last month i went through laproscopy ( pcod drilling). this month i took siphene 100 and my follicle stated growing (22x18 size on 18th day) and to rupture the egg i was given injection . we had sex on 16th, 18th and 20th day. m also taking duphalac from 18thday for 10 days. m waiting for my next mensus on 20th may. what are the chances of me to concieve and how soon will i get to know about it.
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012