Trying to conceive. Fertility test normal. Tb test negative. Do I need to check my weight?

hi, iam trying to conceive n iam 31 year old.I had entire check up with all the possible tests for fertility which all came back normal.Bt i got a negative TB of the uterus test which used my period blood as sample.Later i had a blood test for Tb gld test which and skin test which both came back negative. Kindly guide me do i need to go for the TB course.Also iam 5.3 and weigh i also need to check my weight ,Thanking you
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013