Trying to conceive, Feels sick, sleepy and having periods. Could i still be pregnant?

can you have a period while pregnant? hi my name is tanya and i am big girl. i think i might be pregnant as me and my boyfriend are trying for a baby. I have had sickness,more sleepy,going to toilet more often,strech marks and i am going to do a test next week but i have come on my period today an still have the symptoms and have done for a couple off week could i still be pregnant and if yes whats the percentage of women who have a period while pregnant? thankyou tanya
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012
hi ,Pregnant lady had no periods.Some times she may spotted but no regular bleeding comes.If you are confused about spotting & regular bleeding then go for Pregnancy test.all your symptoms are related to your worries.Thanks