Trying to conceive. Failed. Ultrasound detected ovulatory cycle. Further?

I am trying to concieve for last 10 months but still I am unable to get period comes generally after 32 to 34 days.I have also tried with clome & siphene tablets.An ultrasound of mine has detected a late ovulatory cycle. my husband s sperm count is also normal (51 million).I have also taken proctinal tablets for 2 months as my prolactin level was 22.I have also detected my fertile days by useing i-sure ovulation strips but everything went in vain.what can I do to get pregnant faster?when will be the probable ovulation date after taking siphene 50 mg?please help.
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012