Trying to conceive, FSH abnormal. Taking clomid, femara, cerophene cycles. What should I expect?

Hi,I am 37yrs old and trying to conceive from last three years, initially my husband report was not ok but now after the treatment he is perfectly alright mean while I have gone through all kind of clomid ,femara,cerophene cycles and injections .Recently found out that my FSH has reached to 10.20,last year it was 5.Now my doc has suggested Glasterone for six months.Before this as well I was nt able to conceive although my all reports were clear.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013