Trying to conceive. Excessive hunger. Is this a sign?

hi i am 26 years old, my husband and i had been trying to conceive but no luck yet. as of right now as far as i know i am not pregnant and i am 4 day away from my menstrual cycle. well I started to get this urge to eat a lot 3 or 4 days ago. my question is, if its normal to be hungry all the time and then feel nauseous after every meal.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013
Its too early to test for pregnancy. Wait another week and if your dont get your menses test for pregnancy. Hunger pangs are increased in pregnancy but not so soon,much later in pregnancy.