Trying to conceive, Dr advised IUI. AMH level low. Does it mean infertility?

hi, i am 31 years and have been trying for baby for 6mtnhs. my dr. has sugested IUI thi AMH leveles are low at 1.14. she has given me 5 tab of siphene 100mg and HUMOG 75 -4 injections already. One more on D10 (sat).Total 5. she could already see 2 follicles on day 8. Need a 2nd opinion from you regarding the procedure. Does low AMH levels mean infertility? does that mean i cannot conceive naturally?does low AMH means i do not ovulate every month?
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012