Trying to conceive. Done semen analysis. What would be the next step?

my husband and I have been trying to conceive for 20 months (both currently 30y) without luck. I have been tested for progesterone , and have charted for ~12 cycles (25d). He has since had a semen analysis . His numbers for count were well above average but his motility was listed as 11% with the reference range of 12%. My OBGYN has told us to be patient but 20 months seems a very long time for people our age. What would be the next step. We do have a Urology apt set for him but im unsure what to expect or ask.
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012