Trying to conceive. Done follicular study. Brown spotting, cramping. Am I pregnant?

hi,Iam 32 got married one and half years back.since then trying to conceive.have consulted doctor for last seven months.and have taken folicular study,hystro salphingiography.period is regular 25-31 cycle,first day of menses shows light spotting for three to four days ,then three days heavy bleeding,then 3 days light when i took folicular study on 12 th day my endometrial lyning was 3.4 i have taken estrogen tablet for first 12 days,taen fertigyn 5000 injection on thirteenth day and 12 days progesteron tablet. this due date is 7th november.i have taken home pregnancy test on the same day and got negative result.for two day there is light spotting in some what brown i pregnant.this time i felt cramping on 26,27,28 th of my cycle
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012