Trying to conceive. Done follicar study. Took siphene. Sonography revealed enlarged ovaries. Treatment?

hi m 27 yr old trying to conceive done follicar study was prescribed siphene 100 mg frm 4 to 9th day of my cycle took injection hucog0000 on 14 day but was nt able to intercourse on 14 and 15 day.but was doing it alternate days frm 10th day as told by doctor.sonography on 14th day reveled enlarged ovaries multiple large follicles size 20mm -25 mm in both ovaries wt r the chances of conceiving and what should i do now as today is 16th day
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013