Trying to conceive. Diagnosed with depression. On cipralex, venlor, melatonin. Help?

Hi, I was formally diagnosed with depression about 7 years ago. I have since been on Cipralex; Venlor ( Venlafaxine ); a drug that worked specifically on Melatonin receptors (I forget the name, but it did not agree with me at all) and now most recently Serdep ( Sertraline ) with Trazodone. I started taking a COC about 5 years ago (Yas, Triphasil - and then most recently Femodene (this seemed to give the best control over my spotting). I will be turning 32 years old in a few months. I have been married now for 9 months. We would like to fall pregnant ASAP (as I m fast approaching the 35-year mark) and so I stopped taking the Femodene last week Wednesday. However, I have become super depressed and even had suicidal ideation with a razor in the bath last night - after my hubby had a fight with me. Could my depression be exacerbated by stopping the Femodene?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013