Trying to conceive. Diagnosed with PCOD. Taking hypnoid and metformin. Chances of conception?

Hi .i have been trying to concieve for the last 6yrs wit no success. Finally last yr i decided to see a gyno n i was diagnosed with pcod. He put me on hyponid n m2tone for 3mnths den on metformin n m2tone bt i jst used for one months coz it gave me terrible side effects. He has now put me on ovacare 2*2 for 3mthns wich IV started today. Tho my pz r not regular. Wat r my chances? Will i concieve soon? Thnx
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013