Trying to conceive. Diagnosed PCOS. Taking pills to regulate cycle. Medicines ineffective. How to conceive?

Hi I m Sheryll, 32 yrs old i was diagnosed bilateral polycystic ovary . I ve tried pills for 5 months to regulate my menstrual cycle but on the 8th month my cycle becomes abnormal. I tried pregnancy test but the result is negative & I was advised to undergo Transvaginal Ultrasound again but still i have PCOS. I also tried taking Metformin but still no effect. I am desperate now. Does a person diagnosed to have PCOS wont get pregnant? Pls help me & enlighten me... Thanks...
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013