Trying to conceive. Dark brown spotting, breast sensitive, lower stomach pain, cold sweat feeling. Reason?

hi I am 23, i have a question :) i am trying to conceive last month i got my period 5 days late (was for Oct 29 and got it Nov 6) but first started with light drown spotting. I always get it for 7 day n it was just for 3 days last month. Now i started spotting again on Nov 27 that lasted about 5 days. My breast have been very sensitive, lower stomach more like muscle pain and I m not sure if my BP goes up or down is a cold sweat feeling. Plz Help Me Out :) Sorry for the long info
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  27 Awaiting Answer