Trying to conceive. Cyst in ovary, over weight, husband's semen analysis good except rapid linear progression

Hi,i am 35 years old,and have a son of 8 years.AFTER THAT I DIDNT CONCIEVE.RECENTLY,i visited a gynacologist,all my tsest are fine,except some minor cyst .my husbandsemen analysis is good except rapid linear progression,which is only has to be 25%.what i want to ask,is this the real problem,that i am not concieving.or may be its my weight,i am5-4,with 71.5kgs,pls,doc inform me.i am tired of visiting doctors every now and then.thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012