Trying to conceive. Cramps, acne. Sperm count on the borderline. Taking duphaston. Suggest?

Hi I am 31 yrs old and trying for pergnancy for past 1 yr but still not. My husband s sperm count is on the burder as per the doc and my doc suggested me to take Duphaston tab for next 3 month. My periods is very regular and last up to 3 days. My weight is 57 kg and height is 5.2 ft. I grow some achne over my face during period and left lower stomach cramp sometime during period I had done all my blood test done and all came fine as per doc and no thyroed and I am perfectly healthy. But I am a working lady having lots of work pressue. Please suggest me to get pegnent soon.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013