Trying to conceive. Came off the pill. Had miscarriage. Hormone tested normal. On norethisterone. Will this helps in conceiving?

Hi my husband and i are trying to concieve and since i came off the pill in aug i got pregnant in oct 2011 and had a delayed miscarriage in december. In jan 2012 i had an AF although it seemed unusually light. Since then i have missed 2 AF and on CD 61. My doctor done hormone test and results came back showing normal levels. My doctor has precribed me 5 days of norethisterone however i am told this will induce an unovulatory cycle and wanted to know if it will affect me trying to concieve. I am trying not to stress as i am told this is why my AF is delayed and thus this pill is to help me try to relax by seeing an AF. Please advise.
Asked On : Tue, 13 Mar 2012