Trying to conceive. CT scan shows collapsed follicular cysts. Will iodine test and CT scan harm an ovulated egg and conception?

Hi! I m a 30 year old woman and had a CT scan with iodine performed yesterday for pelvic pain . My husband and I have been trying to conceive for the past 3 months and have been unsuccessful. I was due for ovulation last week Needless to say we attempted conception . The CT scan found a collapsed follicular cysts . My question is: Will the iodine or CT scan harm an ovulated egg, conception, egg and sperm? Will it harm our egg if we have conceived but not implanted yet? Thank you for your help.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012