Trying to conceive. Bruised breast, purple knot, bloated, cold and hot flashes, cramping. Pregnant?

Hi I am 31 years old and trying to get pregnant. About 4 weeks ago I started waking up with my nipples hard and burning. I passed it pff because I had fallen and bruised my breast on the left side and the bruising was so bad it was deep purple to black and now a knott there. The burning has not eased up. I have not really been nauseas or smells seem to stick out but my breast feel full and I had constapation were I am usally regular to the point I go #2 a couple times a day but I had been eating sugar free chocolate pudding. I also started cramping in my very low belly so server that it put me in bed and I stopped working out but it went away after a few days. I would wake up in the middle of the night and be hot then cold then hot and it would take me til 4am to go back to sleep then up at 5am to get my husband off to work then I would fall back asleep and sleep til 11am and I then didn t want to get up. The 3rd wk my husband suspected I was pregnant because he says I am moody and yes I noticed it to and I woke up that mornng feeling like someone pumped me full of air and I was so gassy but I also had a lot of fast food the last couple of days but I was huting (cramping) and we bought a home pregnancy test but it said no but my breast has hurt so bad that I bearly could wear a braw and my breast bone even hurt. My nipples don t hurt as much and I don t feel bloated and the cramping has stopped but now I feel a pain just under my belly button. Could I have just taken the pregnancy test to soon cause I took it on the 2oth and I don t get my period till the 28th to the 30th or should I be worried that it is something else?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013