Trying to conceive. Back pains, carvings, sore breast, diarrhea. Pregnancy test negative. Hgc levels not high?

Well we have been trying to conceive and have been baby dancing quite frequently throughout November. I have woke up with a to what I believe an allergic reaction on my breast nod left arm , serious lower back pains off and on, cravings, hungry spells constantly, creamy Milly discharge, headaches, sore breasts and diarrhea . However a negative on the cheapie pg test. Could my Hgc levels not be high enough?
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012