Trying to conceive. All tests normal. Laproscopy done. No periods till date. Cyst found in left ovary. Further treatment and reason for no period?

hi, i am 31 years old trying to conceive for last 4 years. got all necesary tests done for me and my husband. All is well with both of us. My Gyne advised me Laproscopy and for that also report came perfect. My last period was 19th May. Got Laproscopy done on 25th May which was 7th day of my cycle. taking medicine like Riomt 500 MG, and Progynova 2 MG. No period till date. My doc told me that Laproscopy has no conenction with periods and it will come on time. However when i went to her 2 days back. she said she still see some follicle/ cyst of 2 mm in my left ovary . what it could be? why i did not got period. i have no symptom of pregnancy so far. what should i do.. please gudie. regards, Simone
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012