Trying to conceive. All tests normal. Folicullar monitoring done. Unable to conceive. Should I try naturally?

Hi doctor since last 2 to 3 months we are trying for baby.My doctor has done all FSH ,LHS thyriod,suger test results are normal. In the 3 month she send me for follicular monitoring and gave me injection on 10 the day.My eggs start repturing on 11 th day.We had contact on 12,13 day still not able to concive. Please suggest me should I continue with treatment or should try to concive natrually.I had abortion previously.My age is 28.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013