Trying to conceive. All tests normal. Advised fertisure F and M. Use of tablets? Any side effects?

Hi My hubby is 41 and I m 35. We are also 2nd cousins. I;m trying to conceive for my 2nd child for the last 6-8 months. I have done all the basic tests. Also, I have done HSG last week. Everything seems normal. My husband on the other hand is not keen on doing tests. But wants to try the normal way. My Gyn advised to take fertisure F and M. What is the use of this tablets. Are there any side effects. What other tablets/ supplements would help me with my conceiving soon.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013