Trying to conceive. Advised to control stress. Will its medication affect the plans to conceive?

Hi doctor, I have been married for 3 years and still not conceive. Doctor for your information I m a teacher and have to travel to my school by car everyday. The journey took about 40 minutes with crooked street. Myself and husband already met gynecologist , and he said we both are normal. However he advised me to control my stress .But how I m going to control my stress with the responsibility I have and forcing myself travel everyday. Even now I feel my heartbeat beating so fast with no reason. Due to stress, I m getting gastric. I felt the tension . I can t stand with this condition anymore. I plan to take medication to control my stress. But before that I would like to know whether this medication will not affect me to get conceive. Hope to hear you reply. Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012