Trying to conceive. Advised folicullar study. Took lupride injection. Pregnancy test negative. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi, I am 23 year s old & married, trying to conceive from past 1 year my doctor told me to do follicular study and the result for 10th day was right ovary 22X20, 18X15 mm. left is small and Endometrium is 9mm, and doc told me to take lupride injunction, 8 feb was my date but i dint get periods and 10th feb i checked my pregnancy but it clearly showed negative and my doc told me to check again,,, is there any chances will be there???can i check again? and also i have irregular periods .... please can anyone suggest me
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013