Trying to breast feed. Why does urination hurt? Is it related to milk production?

Hi...thanks for the kid is 6 weeksas of now...m trying to breastfeed my child but m facing my kid never seems content after having my feed...keeps on crying..sometyms sleeps nd sometimes not...passes urine well..i have to suplement him with formula becose of that...his latch is fine...i hav never felt engorgemnt and leaking from my breasts...please help me if i m producing enough milk or not...if not then what should be done...nd now can milk production b increased as its already 40 days...pls help me.looking forward to your reply...
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012