Trying to become pregnant, delayed periods, HPT negative. Have breast pain, headaches, mood swings, cramps. Pregnant ?

I m trying to become pregnant .. I m 1 day late from my las period but I m usually not regular, pregnancy test shows negative.. But this past days I been having a little pain on my breast not that much but thee are tender..also a lot lot of cervical mucus usually I don t get this prior my period not that I remember.. Headaches and mood swings, dey lips .so far... I really want to be pregnant but I don t want to make my self false hopes... No cramps usually I get cramps prior my period.. But some pitching couple days ago
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013