Trying to be pregnant, had IUD removed, 2 kids and 2 miscarriages. Feel weak, cramping, brown spotting. Is it normal ?

Yeah, I started my first period since july 2009 on the 7th. I have had two kids and two misscarriages before that. i am trying to get pregnant now and just got my iud out. But today i felt really weak and realized that i have brown blood in my panties. I am also cramping pretty bad. I don t know what i should do or if this is normal post mirena . i am normal pretty regular. i have 3-5 day periods and they are 28 days apart. thanks in advance.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013