Trying to be pregnant. Have endometriosis and ovarian cysts. Longer menstruation. Pregnancy chances?

I am 26 years old almost 27, I have very unsuccessfully been trying to get pregnant. I have endometriosis, and ovarian cysts. I also had to have mu tubes blown open last year. I first got my period about 3 months before my 10th birthday and never had an issue. My periods lasted 3-5 days, and 5 days was long for me. My last 2 periods have been messed up, my second last was a week late and lasted 7 days, this one was 3 days late and lasted 8 days, it was gone for almost 2 days, my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex (like always) and I have been bleeding again for 2 days now. Could I be pregnant? Or could this be associated with the other things I have going on?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013