Trying to be a father, stressful job, semen analysis done. Is it infertility?

Hi Doctor, I am very sad now becos for the last 2 years i hav been trying to be a father but last time exactly on 3rd Nov 2011 my semen analysis was done and the result showed as below Motility- Rapid progrssive-00%, Slow progressive-40%, Non Progressive 20% Immotile-40% and Normal forms 2% Is there any case of infertility? Can I improve the motility? If Yes, How? Please help me giving an answer. I m 31 years old and was very much tensed over the last five years cause of stress from job. But the last 3 three years it is fine.(that means not that much tensed I am) thank you
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012