Trying hard to walk. Has a skull fracture. Sleeps little. Serious?

My 7 month old daughter is trying her hardest to walk. the other night, she did a strange wiggle and fell. she didnt cry or act at all like something was wrong. I went to feed her and felt a squishy-ness to her left side of the head. I rushed her to the ER and she ended up having a skull fracture . They discharged her within an hour. To my knowledge, a skull fracture is a very serious injury. They didnt even give her mediciation. im confused. Is she going to be ok? Or do i need to take her to another doctor? She plays the same as before she fell. she eats the same. she sleeps a tad bit longer than normal but she acts the exact same as before she fell
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012