Trying for pregnancy, prescribed ovaa shield, had taken Ovofar earlier. Should I try Ovaashield or opt for IUI?

Doctor has suggested me to take ovaa shield tab ( clomifene citrate, N Acetylcysteine , astaxanthin). Before that my doctor prescribed me Ovofar (clomifene citrate) only. We tried for pregnancy for the last 2 years. Before trying with Ovaa Shield we tried with Ovofar (clomifene citrate) for 6 month. Now we are trying for Ovaa Shield. should we wait a see the result of Ovaa Shield or go for IUI . I am 35 years and my husband is of 36 years.
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012