Trying for pregnancy, last month had early pregnancy signs, this month red mucous like bleeding. Cause?

My boyfriend and I have been trying for several months now. This past month I had a good deal of the early pregnancy signs. My period came a day late and at first it was only spotting, then it turned into a bright pinkish color when I wiped. There was hardly ever any blood in the toilet when I went to the bathroom but it was flowng enough to wear a pad. This morning I woke up and the flow is now very bright red and watery. It almost looks like red mucus . What could be the cause of this?
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012

Welcome to HCM forum

You should do pregnancy test at home and get an ultrasound done if possible

Consult a gynaecologist for further investigations

Best wishes