Trying for pregnancy, having regular intercourse. Chances of getting pregnant soon ?

Hi me and my husband are trying for my pregnancy. We have been having intercourse past 26th feb on rgular basis. My last period ended on 21st feb are there chances of getting pregnant soon? I have undergone my complete health checkup which states normal. Right ovary with two small follicle and left with 4 small. As on date tested 23rd feb. Would the follicle release egg soon? or it would have. Smehow doctor has suggested me melmet 500 and folic acid even though my health is normal and all scans r normal. I hv read abt pcos or smethng like that but she never mentioned anythin of it. Plz do lemme know how fast can i get pregnant.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013