Trying for pregnancy, have all readings. Can any online doctor help me to read it?

T3 (Total) by CMIA, seru observed value = 98.75
T4 (Total) by CMIA, serum Observed value = 6.07
TSH (ultra sensitive), serum by CMIA observed value=0.91
FSH serum by CMIA (5days of cycle) observed value=7.3
LH (specific) by CMIA (5days of cycle) observed value=6.70
Prolactin, serum by CMIA Observed value=16.83
wife blood group 'O' positive
my blood group 'A' positive
looking for pregnancy
Haemoglobin 11.4 gm%
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013
Hello, I am happy to help you with your question.

The lab values all look normal, but I am making some assumptions about whether the values are ng/ml vs dl/ml. If my assumptions are wrong, then there are some abnormals. It would be better if you provided the specifics of the measurements as well as what the lab lists as the range of normal.

Any workup of infertility will necessarily involve:
1. An exam of your wife
2. A pelvic ultrasound
3. Labs that include (as she has done) tests of thyroid function and prolactin
4. A day 3 FSH (usually day 3, not day 5)
5. A semen analysis of YOU

I hope that this helps. You will probably get a better answer going with the Specialist query. Thank you.