Trying for pregnancy, getting delayed. Semen analysis report says low motility. How to treat it?

HI, I got married and am working in aborad.My wife will be with me for a period of 2 months since she can stay for a short term only with tourist visa.After one year of our married life she got pregnant and happened a mis-carriage of 8 weeks pregnancy. Still we are trying to get her a pregnancy but it s delaying. In my Semen Analysis , the repoort is as follow as Volume : 2.5 ml Viscosity : Increased Conc.(10^6/ml) : 46.5M/ml Motility : 49% Grade of motility : 39% (rapid progressive) 10%(slow progressive) 10%(non-progressive) 41%(immotile) Agglutination: Nil Round cells (10^6/ml): 1 Debris: slight Colour : White Morphology Kruger s strict criteria % Normal : 2 Comments : Asthenoteratozoospermia Total no. of sperm : 116.3 M/ejaculate Total no. of motile sperm : 57 M/ejaculate Total no. of normal motile sperm : 1.14M/ejaculte. Is there any abnormalities found in my semen report. Please give me a brief answer thanks & regards.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012