Trying for pregnancy. What are the tips to be followed during intercourse to achieve pregnancy?

my age is 39 Recently married (Jan 2012 ) a 35 years old Girl , and There is no dis satisfaction in our sexual activities , The question is my wife is feeling yet not get Praganancy stage , we do not know the hidden reason , we two are feeling healthy and fresh no sugar , no hypertension ect ....., but i feel at the time of intercourse something which is hidden my organ . please advice the adequate tips to intercourse to reach safe pragananey stage as earlierly as possible , waiting for your valuable reply to mail id
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012