Trying for pregnancy. Taking Serpafar, Duphaston. Can 4 days delay in period suggest pregnancy?

Hi,I am married more than one year now...I am trying to get pregnant.I started treatment for 4 months now...My doctor prescribe me serpafar ... for first didn t work my period came on 35 days.. Second serpafar..just I took duphaston so my period came on 28 days ...Third month I took serpafar and duphaston period came also on 28 days..This month the same treatment serpafar( clomid ) and duphaston but my period is late for 4 days now....Please try to explain to me what s happening? am I pregnant? I didn t make a pregnancy test yet????
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013